Senior Full Stack Developer (Laravel)
We are looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer who will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining web applications. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in Laravel framework.
- You will be responsible for converting unconventional XD/Figma designs into code (HTML/BLADE).
- Communicate with the stakeholders to understand project requirements and deliver quality products.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Integrate front-end and back-end functionalities seamlessly
- Identify and resolve technical issues and bugs
- Write clean, well-documented, and efficient code
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies.
- 3-5 years minimum experience.
- Proficiency with server-side language PHP Laravel Framework.
- Proficient understanding of APIs such as RESTful.
- Exceptional skills in front-end development is a must!!.
- Professional skills in interactive DOM elements and micro animations (CSS/JS).
- Experienced in microservices architecture.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge of Docker.
- Familiar/involved with open source projects.
- Understanding of CI/CD.
- Proficient understanding TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Code quality and unit tests mean something to you.
- Performance-oriented towards optimized web applications using Laravel framework.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking.
- Familiarity with Software Design Patterns and Software Architectural Patterns.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, and MongoDB
- Familiar with data structures and algorithms.
- Designing and Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Performance-based bonuses (Annual)
- Professional development opportunities.
- Annual leave and paid time off benefits.
- Paid overtime.