We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology or relevant field.
- Proven 3+ year work experience as an SEO Specialist, Digital Marketing Specialist or a similar role.
- Professional certification of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a must.
- Professional experience with website analytics tools like Moz, Google Analytics, etc.
- Thorough understanding of conversion, online customer acquisition, and performance marketing.
- Excellent working knowledge of bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
- Outstanding knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Exceptional knowledge of keyword research techniques.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good time management abilities.